Documents & Forms
GOVERNING DOCUMENTS: Click each link to read the PDF.
- By-laws of South Ridge HOA: Original by-laws of the HOA, defining various terms, including the responsibilities of board members and homeowners.
- Articles of Incorporation: Original articles defining the purpose and powers of the association, voting rights, etc.
- Declaration of Covenants: Original declaration and amendments; this is the most extensive document covering the deeds and restrictions of the HOA. (Updated by majority vote 2022)
- Amendment to Declaration: June 1999
- Amendment to Declaration: May 2003
- Supplemental Guidelines: Most recent update in August 2023, these guidelines provide additional details of the general guidelines in the original declaration. The supplementals are intended to help clarify details regarding the maintenance of properties within South Ridge and are updated or revised as needed. (Update corresponds to Declaration of Covenants updates voted on and approved in August 2022).
COMMUNITY FORMS: Click each link to read or print the PDF.
- Alteration Application: Complete online and submit directly to the management company. Be sure to upload all necessary documents such as surveys, pictures of items being added to property, contractor lists, etc. Your request will be reviewed for approval/denial within 30 days; most are completed in two weeks. You must receive written approval PRIOR to beginning any work. Alteration Applications must be submitted electronically by registering an account at https://mcneilmsi.com/.
- Pre-approved Paint Colors, Wood Fence Stains, and Concrete Stains Lists: (Updated May 2019) The exterior paint colors are from Sherwin Williams, but you are not required to use Sherwin Williams paint on your home. Satin or semi-gloss paint finishes are recommended. All homes must have a white, or off-white, trim; garage doors may match either the body color or trim color of your home. You must submit an Alteration Application (above) online to McNeil Management and wait for written approval from the board prior to beginning any work on your home.
- Roof Shingle Pre-approved Colors Chart: Homeowners may choose any manufacturer/brand of roof shingles that is appropriate for their home. This color list should be used to select a roof shingle color that will blend well with the community. You must submit an Alteration Application (above) online to McNeil Management and wait for written approval from the board prior to beginning any work on your home.
- Enforcement Request Form: This form should be submitted online to McNeil Management for concerns about enforcement issues or violations on a property or common area in South Ridge. Please keep in mind that inspections are performed every two weeks, so only submit items that are only visible at night, on weekends, or out of view from the street. Additionally, the HOA has no jurisdiction over street parking issues because our public streets are governed by the county. Please contact HCSO with public street parking concerns.
- Change of Mailing Address Form: Complete this online form to update your address with our management company.
- Community Information Sheet: Basic facts about the community for all homeowners and residents.
If you have additional questions or need information, please contact our property management company:
McNeil Management Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 6235
Brandon, FL 33508-6004
Office: (813) 571-7100
Fax: (813) 689-2747