** UPDATE 7/1/22: 111 owners have sent in YES votes, 59 owners haven't voted yet. WE NEED 3 OWNERS TO VOTE YES BY THE JULY MEETING. **
WE NEED A TOTAL OF 114 YES VOTES FROM OUR 170 PROPERTIES.
- Some changes are administrative, removing the builder, "Declarant", from our documents.
- Other changes are to clarify, correct, or update requirements that homeowners have asked for.
- One change will also allow us to make future document changes with a majority vote of those voting (with at least 10% of owners voting). This change is very important! Currently, every owner who chooses not to vote is counted as a "no" vote. This is unfair to those who actively participate in the HOA process. Please vote yes for the governing documents update and continue to be involved with your HOA at whatever level is best for you.
HOW TO SEND IN YOUR PROXY - WE NEED AT LEAST
36 20 15 13 9 3 ADDITIONAL OWNERS TO VOTE YES!
Homeowners received the document changes with a PROXY
(click to print) and cover letter by mail in April. PLEASE COMPLETE, SIGN, AND RETURN THE PROXY PRIOR TO 14 JULY, 2022
. ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES ARE PERMITTED.
- FASTEST option: take a photo of your signed proxy and email it to McNeil Management at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FAST option: take a photo of your signed proxy and text it to Kim (HOA board president) at 813-453-4520.
- OTHER options: mail or drop it off to McNeil Management's office, located on Oakfield Dr. near the post office.
- OTHER options: drop off/give your signed proxy to a board member or proxy team volunteer. If a blue and white VOTING SIGN is in their yard, you may leave your proxy with that homeowner or place it in their mailbox.
VOLUNTEERS WILL HELP COLLECT PROXIES
A small group of "Proxy Team Volunteers" will be contacting OWNERS WHO DID NOT VOTE to ask them to send in their signed proxy, or they can collect your signed proxy to turn in for you.
VOTING SIGNS AND QR CODE
Blue and white voting signs will be placed around the community. The sign has a QR code that will bring you to this website page to provide details and links to the amended governing documents
with proposed changes, a copy of the proxy
to be printed and sent in if needed, and other updates.
Emails will be sent to all owners registered on our HOA website. If you have not received an email from the HOA, please check your spam folder. Or click the REGISTER link above to be verified as an owner and added to our email list.
Are you a South Ridge homeowner and want to be on our email list? Simply click the Register link above and follow the steps. It's quick and easy!
Thank you for supporting your HOA community and participating in the voting process! Check back for updates.
On behalf of the HOA Board,
Kim Ruiz, South Ridge HOA Board President